How We May Use Your Information
By using our websites, apps and other services, you agree that we may collect, hold, use or otherwise process your information for the purpose of providing you with those products and services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Personalising the content and advertisements you see on our websites and apps
- Understanding more about you, such as your location and demographic information
- Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using “Email a friend” and “Share this article”
- Customer services and support
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis and strategic development (see below for more information on Google Analytics)
- To provide you with location-based services such as advertising relevant to your location and previous locations
- To block disruptive use and to ensure the security of our products and services
- To comply with laws and other circumstances permitted under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and other data protection laws
“Share This Article”
Before you use “share this article” buttons, please make sure that anyone you wish to email or share with are happy for you to do so and expect to receive an article. You may only share the details of another person with us where you have their express permission.
How We May Share Your Information
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this Policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business.
We may also share your information as required by law and as contemplated by the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and other data protection laws.
Please note that our website and services may not work correctly (or at all) if you change your preferences. For your cookie choices, please see the Cookies Policy below.
Cookies Placed Independently By Third Parties
The majority of adverts you see on the Celebrity WotNot website will have been placed by third parties. These third parties may choose to generate their own cookies for the purposes of collecting anonymous information relating to the viewing of their advertising. The information collected cannot be used to personally identify someone. You can find out more about this method of advertising by visiting this site:
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies and use them in the ways described above it is possible to change your browser settings. It is also possible to delete existing cookies from your browser. However, blocking all cookies will affect your web experience and may result in some parts of the Celebrity WotNot website not functioning properly. The procedure for modifying your privacy preferences is different for each internet browser. You can visit the following websites for further information on altering your cookie settings:
Contacting Us And Accessing Your Personal Information
If you have any queries or comments about this Privacy & Cookies Policy please contact us at:
Changes To This Privacy & Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to our Privacy & Cookies Policy. Where changes are made, we will post the revised Policy here with an updated effective date. Your continued use of our website or other services will signify your acceptance of these changes.